- This event has passed.
Transport Futures Subway Planning Forum
June 26 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Transport Futures invites you to join transit experts and politicians at a Subway Planning Forum on Wednesday, June 26. With the help of TVO’s Steve Paikin, we will discuss the Ontario government’s new subway plan in terms of seamlessmobility, smart land use, economic costs and benefits, cutting-edge technology, innovative financing, social equity, improved governance and environmental protection. Confirmed speakers include:
- MPP Jessica Bell, Ontario New Democratic Party
- MPP Michael Coteau, Ontario Liberal Party
- MPP Mike Schreiner, Ontario Green Party
- David Crowley, transport planning consultant
- William Denning, Walmer Consulting
- Shoshanna Saxe, University of Toronto
- More speakers to be announced soon!
Be sure to register by June 5 to take advantage of our early bird rates – only $20 per seat thanks to our generous sponsors!
Time: 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm – Doors at 5:30